Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Where's my hen?!

My kids have a Halloween party at their school this week, so the daunting task of baking 48 Halloween themed cupcakes was thrown upon me at the last minute. I went to the store last night to get all the stuff I would need, and woke up this morning ready to bake. So as I'm getting ready to start mixing all the ingredients, I notice... I have no friggin eggs!!! (we hardly ever eat eggs so it didn't occur to me to pick up more at the store). I thought to myself "Ah hell, I'll just go outside and get some from the chicken coop... only to realize that I DO NOT live with my mother anymore, and I haven't in 8 years!!! Why in all that is holy did I really think that I was at my mom's?! JEEBS.. what is wrong with me?!

I'm off to the store once again...

No comments:

Post a Comment