Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!

Halloween was so much fun this year, despite that it was my ex's weekend to have the 2 older boys. I wanted to let them know that I was thinking of them, love them, and missed them, so Baby T and I made up some gift bags with coloring books, crayons, and candy, and took them over for C1 and C2... and since I'm just so nice, I made the ex's step-kids a bag too, and they all loved it!

As soon as it darkend up a little, we put Baby T's costume on and headed out the door for some Trick or Treating. Baby T had the most perfect costume this year, and everyone let us know! It seemed like every person that we walked by and TOT'd from was "OOOOOing and AWWWWWing" over him! Of course I'm a little biased, but yes, Baby T is the cutest little boy ever! Take a look:




We were only out for a little over an hour, but I can't believe the amount of candy this kid got!!! Mr. and I figured we'd help fight childhood obesity, so we'll indulge in the majority of it, but BT will get to enjoy some too.



Here's some more pics of our Halloween. Enjoy.




1 comment: